HP Forest Department Recruitment 2016, Forest Guard 465 Job Vacancies, Apply online at www.hpforest.nic.in
Himachal Pradesh forest department invites applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through HP Forest Department‘s website www.hpforest.nic.in for the posts of Forest Guard. There are Total of 465 posts or Vacancies under this HP Forest Department Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about HP Forest Department Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Forest Guard Post Details, Apply Online
HP Forest Department has published notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.hpforest.nic.in. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is14th July 2016 .
Details about HP Forest Department Recruitment 2016
All important details of HP Forest Department recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: HP Forest Department
- Name of Post: Forest Guard
- Recruitment at: Himachal Pradesh.
- Pay Scale: 5910-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Application Mode : Online / Offline
- Age Limits: The candidates who are between 18 to 30 years of age as on 1st January 2016, they are eligible to apply
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation degree from Recognized University.
- Application Starts From: 16TH June 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 14th July 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form for remote area candidates- 29th July 2016
- Dates for Physical Efficiency Test- 17th August to 23rd August 2016
- Date of Written Examination- 18th Sept 2016
- Dates for Interview- 18th-19th Oct 2016
- Official Website: www.hpforest.nic.in
- More Details / Note: The Himachal Pradesh Forest Department, Forest Guard recruitment is also reserved for the candidates who belong to ST/SC/OBC/PH and Ex-serviceman category of the state of Himachal.
- About: The Forests of Himachal Pradesh known for their grandeur and majesty are like a green pearl in the Himalayan crown. This life supporting systems are presently under great stress due to impact of modern civilization, economic development and growth in human and cattle population.
- According to national Forest Policy, 1988, atleast two third i. e 66% of the geographical area should be under forest in the hilly states like Himachal Pradesh. However, keeping in view that about 20 % of the area is inaccessible and beyond the tree limit, the State Government aims to bring 50% of the geographical area under forest cover (See Map Also).
- The forests of the State have been classified on an ecological basis as laid down by Champion and Seth, and can be broadly classified into Coniferous Forests and broad-leaved Forests. Distribution of various species follows fairly regular altitudinal stratification. The vegetation varies from Dry Scrub Forests at lower altitudes to Alpine Pastures at higher altitudes. In between these two extremes, distinct vegetational zones of Mixed Deciduous Forests, Bamboo, Chil, Oaks, Deodar, Kail, Fir and Spruce, are found. The richness and diversity of our flora can be gauged from the fact that, out of total 45,000 species found in the country as many as 3,295 species (7.32%) are reported in the State. More than 95% of the species are endemic to Himachal Pradesh and characteristic of Western Himalayan flora, while about 5% (150 species) are exotic, introduced over the last 150 years.
HP Forest Department Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Forest Guard||465||Graduation degree from Recognized University.
How to Apply for HP Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.hpforest.nic.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
HP Forest Department Selection Process 2016
Selection process for HP Forest Department Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam interview physical testThose who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the HP Forest Department recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.