ICAR UG, PG, Ph.D. Result 2021 released at icar.nta.ac.in, direct link here
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced results of Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination For Admission, or ICAR AIEEA 2021 for UG, PG and PhD programmes.
ICAR UG PG Result 2021: National Testing Agency, NTA has released the result for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination for admission for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programmes. Candidates who have appeared for examination for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses can download the scorecard and results through the official site of NTA ICAR on icar.nta.ac.in.
To download ICAR scorecard and results 2021, candidates need to login with application number and password or application number and date of birth.
ICAR AIEEA Result and Scorecard 2021: How to download
To download the scorecard for UG, PG, and P.h.D Programmes candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of NTA ICAR on icar.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link given to check the UG, PG, and P.hD results.
- Key in your credentials and login
- Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the scorecard and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
ICAR has entrusted to the National Testing Agency(NTA), the task of conducting its Entrance and Fellowship Examinations mentioned below.
- ICAR AIEEA (UG) – is All India Entrance Examination for (a) admission to 15% seats in Bachelor Degree Programme in Agriculture and Allied Sciences ( Other than veterinary sciences) at Agricultural Universities (100% seats at NDRI Karnal, RLBCAU Jhansi & DR. RPCAU PUSA) and (b) award of National Talent Scholarship in Agriculture & Allied Science subjects (other than Veterinary Science).
- ICAR AIEEA (PG) – is All India Entrance Examination for (a) admission to 25% seats in Master Degree Programme in accredited Agricultural Universities (100% seats at IARI, IVRI, NDRI, CIFE, RLBCAU Jhansi & DR. RPCAU, PUSA) and (b) Award of ICAR-PG Scholarship/National Talent Award (PGS) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences.
- ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D) – is All India Competitive Examination for (a) admission to 25% seats in accredited Doctoral Degree Programmes of accredited Colleges of accredited Universities under ICAR-AU System (100% seats of ICAR Deemed Universities and Dr. RPCAU Pusa, ICAR-DUs in Doctoral Degree Programmes) and Award of ICAR-JRF/SRF (Ph.D) in Agriculture & Allied Sciences.
The above exams are being conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The Question Paper for these Exams are of objective type, comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The aspiring Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin for further details.