Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 for 49 District Judge Vacancies at www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through Karnataka High Court‘s website for the posts of District Judge. There are Total of 48 posts or Vacancies under this Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Karnataka High Court Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
District Judge Post Details, Apply Online
Karnataka High Court has published notification for the recruitment of District Judge posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published.
Details About Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
All important details of Karnataka High Court recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Karnataka High Court
- Name of Post: District Judge
- Recruitment at : Karnataka
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits : The upper age limit for the Candidates is 48 years. It is for the candidates belong to SC/ ST category. For others, the maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years
- Educational Qualifications : Candidates must have a Degree in Law approved by a University established by Law in India. He/ she should be an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court with adequate experience in the relevant field.
- Application Fee: General candidates have to pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Category Rs.250/-
- Application Starts From: updated soon
- Last Date : updated soon
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||District Judge||48||Candidates must have a Degree in Law approved by a University established by Law in India. He/ she should be an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court with adequate experience in the relevant field.|
Karnataka High Court Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
- Official Website : karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in