Karnataka PGCET results 2016 at kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PGCET 2016 examination result can be check online from this page. Candidates can get their scored card of PGCET 2016 of Karnataka From this page. We have given a online result checking section to check your result of KAR PGCER 2016 examination. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2016 examination results to be declared on 12th July 2016 . The PGCET exam was conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on July 2 and 3 in all over karnataka. Candidates can check their result on given schedule online.
All the candidates who get a place in the ranking will be carry forward for next rounds on admissions. All those applicant who had appeared for this examination, may check their PGCET results at kea.kar.nic.in. karnataka pgcet resultThe PGCET 2016 was conducted by the authority for filling around 20,000 seats in 130 colleges under the government and management quota. The courses include MBA, MCA, M.E., M.Tech., and M.Arch. As much as 30 thousand aspirants have taken the exam in two days.
KEACET 2016 Result
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (Kar PGECET) is Karnataka State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2016 – 2017 conducted by KEA CET 2016.
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Entrance Results
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Name of the exam: PGCET 2016
- Date of exam: July 2 and July 3, 2016
- Category: Results
- Status: expected on July 12, 2016
- Official website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
How to check KEACET 2016 results:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority
- Click on the link displaying ‘PGCET 2016’ on the left side of the homepage
- Click on the link displaying ‘PGCET 2016 Results’
- Enter the required details like your registration number in the provided fields
- Click on submit button
- Take a printout of result page for further reference in for admission procedure