KVS Admission 2022 Class 1 Registration Begins Started Here’s How To Apply
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process 2022-23: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan registration process for admission to Class 1 will begin February 28. Parents can submit registration forms on behalf of their children on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The online registration process for KVS Class 1 admission will begin at 10 and end at 07 pm on March 21. “A Child must be 6 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class 1. The first admission list will be published on March 25 and if seats remain vacant, second and third lists will be announced on April 1 and 8.
Birth certificate for age proof.
Proof of relationship for grandchildren of Members of Parliament and PSU employees, KVS employees.
Category certificate (SC, ST, etc), if applicable.
PwD certificate, if applicable.
A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
Proof of residence.
Steps to register for KVS admissions 2022-23
- Visit the official website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Click here to proceed for KVS Online Admission portal – Class I”
- Click on, “Click here to register”
- Read the instructions and proceed with registration
- Log in to the admission application portal
- Fill in the required details and upload the documents
- Review the form and submit
The online admission application process includes the following steps.
- Reading the instructions
- Registration (sign-up) of first-time user
- Login (sign-in) to the admission application portal
- Filling in admission application form and uploading documents
- Reviewing form, checking declaration and submitting form
- Acknowledgement of submission
KVS Admission Process 2022-23
|Direct link to register for Class I admission 2022.|