MMTC Limited Recruitment 2016, 02 Dy Manager Posts available at www.mmtclimited.gov.in
Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India (MMTC) invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through MMTC‘s website www.mmtclimited.gov.in for the posts of Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) and Deputy Manager (F&A). There are Total of 2 posts or Vacancies under this MMTC Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about MMTC Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) and Deputy Manager (F&A) Post Details, Apply Online
MMTC has published notification for the recruitment of 2 posts. The job is on PERMANENT basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http:// www.mmtclimited.gov.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 27th June 2016. Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees Rs. N.A Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of MMTC Recruitment.
Details about MMTC Recruitment 2016
All important details of MMTC recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Post: Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) and Deputy Manager(F&A)
- Recruitment at: All over India.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Application Mode : Online / Offline
- Age Limits: The applicants who are interested in applying for this recruitment must note that the maximum age of the aspirants should not exceed 40 years as on 27thJune 2016
- Application Fee: Rs. N.A.
- Application Starts From: June 2016
- Last Date: 27th June 2016
- Official Website: www.mmtclimited.gov.in
- About: Corporate giant growing in leaps and bounds, MMTC Limited is the largest foreign trading company in India and has been in existence for almost five decades. India’s largest international trading house has always strived to outperform its own past records.
- Exploring opportunities with a passion and zeal to excel has placed the company at the pinnacle of glory. Dedication and persistence have been the buzz words which have catapulted MMTC to new heights
How to Apply for MMTC Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.mmtclimited.gov.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
MMTC Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha)||01||Candidate should passes Post-Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects, in Graduation or Post-Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation.|
|2.||Deputy Manager (F&A)||01||Graduation|
MMTC Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) and Deputy Manager (F&A) Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview.. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.GovExam.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the MMTC recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.