MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 at dopmp.in
MP Postal Circle Admit card 2016 will soon publish their MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 through their official site at www.dopmp.in. Similarly we have also given a link to Download the Admit Cards. From the Download Admit Cards Links you will able to Download your Online Admit cards from this page. The tentative Examination date of MP Postal Circle if 26 July 2016. So Large Number of Candidates are waiting for this Coming Examination. From All Over Madhya Pradesh huge number of candidates have given Applied for this recruitment.
Admit Cards for MP Postal Circle examination 2016 will be available from 10th July 2016 from this page. To download the Admit cards just follow the given Procedure on this page & you will able to download it in PDF format or Even you can print it directly.
Admit Cards For Postmal, Mail Guard Post 2016
Admit cards/ hall tickets for the Postman and Mailguard written examination will be conducted on 26 July 2016 by Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle department and the Admit Cards will be released on 10th June 2016. Candidates from the state who have applied for this recruitment process can access their MP Postal Circle Postman Admit card 2016 just by following the official site www.dopmp.in or the Download Admit Card Link given on this page. Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has come up with the Notification for the appointment if the eligible candidates as postman and Mailguards and hence, fill in the available 788 vacancies. Many aspirants from the MP have applied for this recruitment of MP postal circle & now waiting to get their Admit Cards. Now Everyone know that the Admit Cards will be available soon on this page. So Visit www.getresults.in on 10 July 2016 at 8.00 AM We will update same page with the Download Section of Admit Cards.
Important Date For MP Postal Department Circle Exam
|Sl. No.||Various Stages of activity||Date||Time|
|1||Commencement of Registration of applications online||10.04.2016||00:00 Hours|
|2||Closing date of Registration of applications online||05.05.2016||23:59 Hours|
|3||Collection of application/Exam fee in the identified Post Offices having E-Payment facility in MP Circle only||List Enclosed 11.04.2016 to 09.05.2016||During P.O. Working Hours|
|4||Closing date for updation of fee payment in the website||09.05.2016||23:59 Hours|
- Tentative date of examination will be 26.06.2016; Admit cards will be available after 10.06.2016
Admit Cards download 2016 Section
Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has released a recruitment notification for the Network of Post offices and there were total 788 vacancies for Postman (774 Posts) and Mail Guard (14 Posts) is filled up through this mega recruitment drive. So for these large number of posts Huge number of candidates from all Over Madhya Pradesh have applied. Now they all are waiting for the Admit Cards which will be available soon on this page. From given Admit Card Download Section & instructions to Download Admit Cards will make your work simple. So Just download your Admit Card From this page for Coming Examination of MP postal Circle.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Highlights 2016
- Name of the department: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department
- Name of the posts: Mailguard, Postman
- Number of vacancies available: 788 posts
- Postman: 774 posts
- Mailguard: 14 posts
- Exam Date: 26th June 2016
- Official website: www.dopmp.in
- Category Details : MP Postal Circle Postman Admit card 2016
- Hall tickets Availability: From 10th June 2016
Instructions To Download MP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016
- Following are the simple instructions to Download the Admit Cards of MP Postal Circle from this page :-
- The Admit Card Download link is given on the page. You have to Click on the given link.
- Alternately you can also visit to www.dopmp.in
- From Right Hand Side. Read those links and search for your relevant link to download admit cards.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration Number/ Date of Birth etc.
- After clicking on Submit Button, admit card will display on you screen
- Download it to PDF or Print Directly.
MP Post Office Recruitment Call Letter 2016 for Postman & Mail Guard
Call Letters For the Coming Examination will be avilable soon on this page. From the important links you will able to Download Your Call Letters for the MP Postal Circle exam 2016. The Exam is scheduled on 26/06/2016. Under this recruitment there were 374 vacancies in which 367 posts are for Postman and the remaining 7 vacancies are for mail guard. The Last date to Apply for this recruitment was 05th May 2016; thousands of aspirants have applied for Postman job From all over Madhya Pradesh. Applicants who have applied for the recruitment have to collect the MP Postal Circle Postman Admit Card 2016 from the link given on this page.
Postman written Exam 2016 MP postal Circle Details
The time duration of the Written Exam of postal Circle Aptitude test will be 2 hours. Candidates have to get minimum marks in all the topics each part of the Examination. It is very important to clear this examination with good ranking in merit list of Mp postal Recruitment 2016. The selection process of candidates is purely based on merit basis. The Admit Cards will shows your name, roll number, exam details and venue. Check the instructions given in the Madhya Pradesh postman call letter before going for the exam.
MP Postal Circle Postman Written Exam Syllabus 2016
Following are the Contents of the Syllabus for the coming written Examinaion of MP postal Circle . So candidates should prepare for this examiantion with following all Details & then apper for this Examination.
The Exam of Postal Department will be conducted on 26.06.2016.
Topics For Written Exam
- General knowledge : This section include question from Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
- Mathematics : In this section question will be asked from Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & Work, Time & Distance , Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration.
- English : This section include question from Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, question from a small unseen passage etc.
- Regional Language: Question will be asked from Shabd pad, Kriyabhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo Ka Rupantaran, Swarsandhi, Alankar etc.
MP Post Office Cut Off Marks 2016 Details
MP Post Office Cut Off List and Marks Details : General Category candidates need to obtain 40% marks out of total marks to get selected for further process. While SC/ST and OBC candidates need to obtain 33 marks, and 37 marks respectively. So Cut off List of Candidates will be available soon on this page. As the More details will be available Update all details.
- General Category : 40%
- SC/ST Category : 33%
- OBC : 37%