Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Common Entrance Test(MUHS CET) 2021-22 Admit Card Released
Issuing of Admit Cards for Common Entrance Test (CET) for M.B.A. (Health Care Administration), M.P.H. (Nutrition) and M.Sc.(Pharmaceutical Medicine) for the academic year 2021-22
MUHS CET Admit Card 2021 : Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Common Entrance Test 2021-22 or MUHS CET 2021 is the entrance examination for admission to M.B.A. (Health Care Administration), M.P.H. (Nutrition) and M.Sc. (Pharmaceutical Medicine) for the academic year 2021-22 is conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
Instruction for candidates: –
1) You are required to bring this admit card along with one valid photo identity proof in original (i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.)
2) You must report at the examination centre 01 hours before the scheduled time as printed on the admit card.
3) Language of CET shall be English.
4) The examination shall consist of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper of 100 marks containing 50 questions.
5) Duration of examination shall be one and half hours.
6) The candidate will be required to mark the correct answer by black/blue ballpoint pen only in the given objective question booklet.
7) Each correct answer will be given two marks. There shall be no negative marking.
8) Scratching, overwriting, multiple answers will be considered as the wrong answer/s and no marks will be allotted to them.
9) All the candidates are requested to follow the guidelines issued by the central/state Government regarding COVID-19 including wearing masks, social /physical distancing, hand washing and installation of the Aarogya Setu app. on their mobiles to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
Important Note: –
You are advised to undertake a CET examination after satisfying yourself that you fulfilled the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the information brochure and your admittance to the CET examination is purely provisional.
Print Hall Ticket for CET Exam for Post Graduate Courses viz. MBA(HCA), MSc.(Pharmaceutical Medicne), MPH(Nutrition) conducted by University for Academic Year 2021-22