Nagpur University Online Admission 2021-22 Registration Open
BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCCA and UG and PG many of other courses.
Nagpur University Online Admission 2021-22: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) is inviting an application form for admission to the UG & PG courses, the application form of which will begin from the 5th August, 2021 and last date of submission application 18th August 2021. The admission to the courses of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCCA and UG and PG many of other courses.
RTMNU Application Form will be Released in 5th August 2021 on the official website and those candidates are wishing to get admission in the various programs from the various affiliated colleges of this university, they can fill the Application Form through online mode by visiting on the official website.
Common Admission Schedule for Under Graduate Non-Professional Courses Conducted the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 22021-22
- Registration on RTMNU Site From 05-8-2021 to 18-8-2027
- Sale of Prospectus From 05.8.2021
- Submission of Application form to the colleges. From 05-8-2021 to 20-8-2021
- Display of Merit List & Waiting List. Date 24-8-2021.
- Finalization of Admissions From Merit List From 25-8-2021 to 28-8-2021
- Finalization of Ad missions From Waiting List From 30-8-2021 to 31-8-2021
- Counseling & Spot Admissions (if necessary) Till last date of admission prescribed by the University against Vacant Seats
RTMNU Admission Faculty
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
Student Online Apply
• Portal : https://rtmnu.university.
• Student to login through portal .
• After login ; click on apply course for adding another courses .
• Select the courses and then click on submit button.
• After confirming the course selection take each printout of applied
courses through preview tab.
- Portal : https://rtmnu.university
- Student to register at the portal
- After registration, the student will be provided username and password for login
- The student on login to fill Admission registration form.
- Apart from details the student to upload photo, signature and documents.
- The scanned copy of marksheets of X and XII have to be compulsorily uploaded
- If the student is short of document other than marksheets he/she can still proceed with completion of admission registration.
- On successful filling of form an “Admission Registration Number” (ARN) will be generated.
- Student can take print out of the same.