National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2022 For Sub Inspector & Inspector Posts 106 Vacancies @ nia.gov.in
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) invites application from suitable persons for engagement of Sub Inspector & Inspector posts. They are released the NIA recruitment 2022 notification in Employment Newspaper for the week of 19.03.2022 to 25.03.2022. Applicants who are searching for Central Government jobs may apply for this NIA Recruitment. They are planned to fill up these 106 vacancies on deputation basis. Candidates need to check the eligibility & submit the application through proper channel within 1 month from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
I) Inspector 27 (PB-2 with GP Rs. 4600/- pre-revised)
II) Sub- Inspector 79 Pay Scale- Pay Matrix Level- 6 (PB-2 with GP Rs. 4200/- pre-revised)
Proposed place of posting depending on vacancies : Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Lucknow, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Raipur, Jammu, Chandigarh, Imphal, Chennai,
Ranchi,Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur, Patna & Ahmedabad.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Sub Inspector & Inspector Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Refer notification for educational qualification & age limit.
- They may select the candidates based on Test/ Interview.
- Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents through proper channel.
- Address: SP (adm), NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- APAR Dossier from the year 2016-17 to 2020-21.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- Details of Minor/ Major penalties.
Steps to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment & Training>> Recruitment>> Recruitment Notices.
- Select the notification for Sub Inspector & Inspector posts.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- Check & submit the application at prescribed address.