NHAI Recruitment 2021-Apply Online
NHAI Recruitment 2021- Apply 42 Manager & Other Vacancies
NHAI Recruitment 2021: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has issued new job notice on 13.03.2021 to fill up 42 vacancies in Finance & Accounts Dept on deputation basis. It invites online applications through NHAI Website (www.nhai.gov.in) for appointment of 42 aspirants for Manager, Deputy General Manager & Deputy Manager and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching can use this NHAI Manager Vacancy. As per the NHAI Recruitment notification, apply online link has been activated on 13.03.2021 and it will be ended on 12.04.2021.
NHAI Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the NHAI recruitment notification, overall 42 vacancies will be filled by NHAI. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Deputy General Manager||06||Rs.78800-209200|
- Applicants should hold B.Com/ CA/ CMA/ MBA from a recognized university.
- Member of any organized Finance or Accounts related Service.
- Applicants should analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
How to Procedure Apply
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given
below : –
i) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
ii) The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
iii) Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and then click ‘Online application’.
iv) Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details.
v) Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
vi) Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may be uploaded.
vii) Click ‘Next’ button.
viii) Application Preview may be seen.
ix) ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / providing the correct details while filling-up the online application. The candidate can EDIT the information before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be edited.
x) If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 12.04.2021 (6.00 PM).
xi) After submission of the ONLINE Application Form, ‘PDF’ format thereof containing details entered by the Applicant shall be generated. The applicant should take out print of the ONLINE Application Form and get the same forwarded by his/her parent department along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’ and certified copy of APARs/ACRs.
The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should certify that the particulars given by the applicant in his / her ONLINE application regarding the details of educational / professional qualification(s), relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete
Important Instructions :
The candidates applying the posts should note the following : –
1. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply.
2. The applicant who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. The applicant selected by NHAI should not decline the offer of appointment. In case he / she declines the offer of appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
3. In case of selection on deputation basis, applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those applicants who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
4. The internal/ regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis.
5. SC/ST/Minority Community / Women/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of ONLINE applications.
7. Applicants working in PSUs/ Public Sector Banks may refer to NHAI Circulars regarding equivalency of Pay Structure (between CDA vs IDA and CDA vs Public Sector Banks) attached with the advertisement.
8. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
9. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.