NMDC Recruitment 2021 :National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
NMDC Recruitment 2021: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee, Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee, Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee, Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee, in various disciplines against advertisement number 02/2021 Total Number of 63 vacancies. Candidates can check the Dates, Experience, Selection Criteria and other details here.
NMDC Limited, Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC Ltd is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Ltd is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. NMDC Ltd is now inviting online applications from eligible & willing candidates for the following posts to be deployed in its various Projects i.e. BIOM Kirandul Complex, BIOM Bacheli Complex, DIOM Donimalai Complex and DMP, Panna.
Name of Post:
Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee
Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee
Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee
Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee
No. of Posts
|Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||
|Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee||
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||
|Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||
NMDC Recruitment 2021
Mining Discipline: Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine OR Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine. b. Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in the relevant field (in case of Diploma Holders).
Mechanical Discipline: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in maintenance, repairs & operation of Heavy Earth Moving Equipments like Diesel and Electrical Shovel, Dumpers, Dozers, Drills and Plant Machinery (in case of Diploma Holders)
Electrical Discipline: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in carrying out repairs, overhauling and maintenance of HT/LT Systems/Installation, HT/LT Machinery, equipments and gadgets inside/outside plants, building including overhead and underground transmission lines, cables, transformers, circuit breakers, panels, switch boards and their accessories and allied equipments (in case of Diploma Holders.).
Civil Discipline: N NMDC Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) ‘Khanij Bhavan’, 10-3-311/A, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500028 CIN L13100TG1958GOI001674 2 Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in construction like industrial buildings, conveyor gallery structures, multi-storied RCC Buildings, townships including public utilities like water supply, roads, drainage systems etc. Having working knowledge in drafting software will be an added advantage (In case of Diploma Holder).
Age Limit : 32 Year
Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
Stipend: Candidates selected for the Junior Officer (Trainee) posts will be placed initially as a “Trainee”. The period of training, monthly stipend during the training period and regular pay sc ales after successful completion of training are as below:
Number of Posts and Reservation:
How to Apply :
Applications will be considered in on-line mode. The candidate has to apply through on-line.
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website). The site will be available/activated from 10:00AM on 03.03.2021 to 11:59 PM on 23.03.2021
- Helpline number 9674524077 will be available between 10 AM and 6 PM on all working days to assist Technical aspect of online mode. Sl No Post name Training period Stipend during training period Pay scale on completion of training First 12 Months Remaining 06 Months 1 Junior Officer (Mechanical/Ele ctrical/Mining/ Civil ) Trainees Degree Holders 12 Months Rs.37,000/- —– Rs. 37000- Diploma 130000 Holders 18 Months Rs.37,000/- Rs.38,000/- 3 c Candidates are required to fill all the details in on-line and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of notification.
- For detailed notification along with its Annexures for the above posts the candidates are advised to visit careers page of NMDC website i.e. www.nmdc.co.in. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum etc. to the notification shall be issued in the above NMDC Website only.
- Before applying on-line mode candidates are advised to read the instructions of notification carefully which will be available at NMDC website as mentioned at 5.0(d) above
- An amount of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) is to be paid by all the candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd. applying for the post will be exempted from paying Application Fee. Proof for fee exemption is to be enclosed as stated at point no. 9.12 (A). In the absence of above certificate or fee payment details his/her application will be rejected.
- The payment can be made by using UPI /credit card/on-line net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with on-line application. Transaction charges if any will be borne by the candidate. On successful completion of transaction, application form with Unique Transaction number and application number will be generated which is to be printed for record. If the candidate does not receive the application form with Unique Transaction number his/her on-line application will not be considered complete and he/she will have to make payment again. Failed transaction will be automatically refunded to the same account from which payment was originally made, within 10 working days.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded OR adjusted against any further notifications, also in case of cancellation of the notification for which application fee paid.
- Candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the documents i.e. (i) recent passport size photograph (ii) Matriculation /10th certificate (iii) Certificates in support of Qualification & Experience (iv)Caste/Category Certificate, SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) /EWS / Disability Certificate etc. as applicable (v) Scanned signature etc.
- After applying “online”, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of filled in application form and send the same by mentioning the Registration Number appearing on the online application, Employment Notification No., Name of the post & discipline on top of the envelope, affixing recent passport size photograph along with copies of all the Certificates and Testimonials (self attested) in support of his/her application, by Post to “Post Box No.1352, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028” so as to reach on or before 07.4.2021. Downloaded applications received after the last date of receipt of application or received without supporting documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Call letters/admit cards will be send through post/email. Call letters/admit cards can also be generated from Careers page of NMDC website. NMDC will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong email id provided by the candidate or postal delay/ non receipt of information by post. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for Online Test(CBT)/Supervisory Skill Test who will produce valid call letter/admit card.
- Candidates are required to mention their date of birth and name as per Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board
- Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration form which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Date Detail :
|Application Submission Start Date||03.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23.03.2021|
Official Notification : Download
Online Application :Apply Online
Employment Notification No: 02/2021 dated 03.03.2021
|Particulars||Start Date||End Date||Apply||Login|
|Junior Officer Trainee
|03-03-2021||23-03-2021||Apply Online||Applicant Login|
Steps for Registration :
- Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register yourself. You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
- Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox.
- Next Click on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
- Upload all relevant certificates and documents as per Advt.
- Make Online Fee Payment thru Payment Gateway Link, as applicable
- Send hard copies of application form,fee payment proof and all documents uploaded online by Post compulsorily.