ISRO Recruitment 2016, 166 Technician-B Draughtsman Vacancies at www.isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment 2016 for Technician-B Posts
ISRO invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through ISRO‘s website www.isro.gov.in for the posts of Technician-B. There are Total of 166 posts or Vacancies under this ISRO Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about ISRO Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Technician-B Post Details, Apply Online
ISRO has published notification for the recruitment of Technician-B posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.isro.gov.in. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 24th June 2016 Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees Rs.250/- for general & OBC category candidates has to pay. No fee for SC, ST, Ex-service, Woman and PWD. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of ISRO Recruitment.
Details about ISRO Recruitment 2016
All important details of ISRO recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : ISRO
- Name of Post: Technician-B
- Recruitment at: Banglore
- Pay Scale : Selected candidates pay scale will be Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Application Mode : Online / Offline
- Age Limits: Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is there for reserved category candidates
- Educational Qualifications :
- Application Fee: Rs.250/- for general & OBC category candidates has to pay. No fee for SC, ST, Ex-service, Woman and PWD
- Application Starts From: 28th May 2016
- Last Date : 24th June 2016
- Official Website : isro.gov.in
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.isro.gov.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
ISRO Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Technician-B||166||Candidate should possess diploma in Nursing, graduation degree, electronics, computer science, ITI, 10th, NTC, NAC from recognized University
Candidates who all have done ITI
ISRO Selection Process 2016
Selection process for ISRO Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and skill Test. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for skill test. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.Getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the ISRO recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page