RTMNU PET EXAM FOR M.Phil and Ph.D. PROGRAMME ENTRANCE TEST(PET)-2022 Online Application Form Released
PET Exam 2022 Online Application : Online application are invited for PET 2022 for M.Phil and Ph. D Programme Entrance Test. Qualified candidates who want to pursue M.Phil and Ph. D Programme at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University Nagpur. The information about online application form and relevant document are available official website https://nagpur.university/phdportal/doclinks/PETInformationfrm form 12.09.2022. The last date of submission of online PET application in 04.10.2022 for more details about PET visit the university website
Eligible candidates are required to apply online for this examination through the official website of the University. They will have to pay the examination fees of Rs. 800/-. Those belonging to reserved categories in the state of Maharashtra are required to pay Rs. 600/- as examination fees. Examination fees can be paid by taking a Demand Draft from a nationalized bank in favor of Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur. Whilst filling the online application form, along with submitting the details of fee payment, the candidates will need to indicate their examination center as well. https://entrance-exam.net/details-of-phd-entrance-exam-of-rtmn-university/
Instructions for Ph.D. Entrance Test
1. The Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) shall be conducted in two phases i.e. PET – I and PET – II.
2. Both, PET – I and PET – II shall be conducted in three mediums i.e. English, Hindi and
3. PET – I shall be online and of a duration of 90 minutes with maximum 100 marks.
4. PET – I shall have 100 multiple choice questions from different areas as mentioned below:
a. Language Competency – 30 Questions
b. Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation – 25 Questions
c. Analytical Reasoning – 15 Questions
d. Numerical Ability – 15 Questions
e. Computer and Environment Awareness – 15 Questions
5. The assessment of PET – I shall have negative marking i.e. the student shall get 1 mark for each correct answer while for each wrong answer, 0.5 mark shall be deducted.
6. A student has to score minimum 50 marks (in case of open category students) and 45 marks (in case of backward class category students) to qualify the examination.
7. PET – II shall be conducted offline with paper and pen.
8. PET – II shall be of 3 hours duration with maximum 100 marks.
9. PET – II shall have two sections viz. ‘Research Methodology’ and ‘Subject Paper’ each
carrying 50 marks.
10. A student has to score minimum 40% marks in each section and 50% marks in total to qualify the examination. However, the backward category student shall get 5% relaxation to qualify the examination.
11. Syllabus for PET – II is available on the website of the university
RTMNU PET 2022 Schedule
- Last Date of Online Application : 12.09.2022
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy : Post/courier/ by hand 04.10.2022
- Notification regarding Extension of Schedule for PET 2022: NOTIFICATION FOR M. PHIL and Ph. D. PROGRAMME ENTRANCE TEST (PET)-2022
- Apply Online : Click Her