Post Office Recruitment 2016, Apply for 20000 Upcoming Postman PA MTS Vacancies @ indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through India Post Office‘s website indiapost.gov.in for the various posts of India Post Office. There are Total of 20,000+ posts or Vacancies under this India Post Office Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about India Post Office Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Various Post Details, Apply Online
India Post Office has published notification for the recruitment of several posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://indiapost.gov.in. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is Available soon. Also Candidates have to pay the mentioned Application Fees for unreserved and reserved category Rs400 and no fees for reserved and Female Candidates. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of India Post Office Recruitment.
Details about India Post Office Recruitment 2016
All important details of India Post Office recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : India Post Office
- Name of Post: Various
- Recruitment at ALL over India.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- along with other benefits/allowances by the department.
- Application Mode : Online / Offline
- Age Limits : not less than 18 years & not more than 30 years.
- Educational Qualifications: 10th or 12th pass from government approved state/central education board.
- Application Fee: for unreserved and reserved category Rs400 and no fees for reserved and Female Candidates
- Application Starts From: Available Soon
- Last Date : Available Soon
- Official Website : gov.in
- More Details / Note: Application fees can be deposited either by online or offline modes as per candidates convenience.
- About __________ :
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2016
- Login to the official website.
- Now navigate to the “Career” section and click on that.
- In next page, press your pointer on the “Notification” link.
- First download the PDF file of official advertisement and then read carefully every mandatory points as mentioned.
- After going thoroughly, if you are satisfied with eligibility criteria then press on “Apply On-line” link.
- Enter asked correct details in the online application without making spelling mistakes.
- Attach scanned passport size colour photograph, signature and other necessary documents/certificates only in jpg format.
- At last, click on “Submit” tab after verifying filled information.
- Download submitted application form and then take printout for next usage
India Post Office Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Postal Assistant (PA)
Sorting Assistant (SA)
Lower Selection Grade Posts
Stenographers Grade ‘D’
Higher Selection Grade – I
Higher Selection Grade – II
Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
Postal Service Group ‘B’
Senior PS and Private Secretary
Junior Hindi Translator
Senior Hindi Translator
|20,000||10th or 12th pass from government approved state/central education board.
India Post Office Selection Process 2016
Selection process for India Post Office Recruitment 2016will be based on Apptitude test, Computer proficiency test , typing test. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the India Post Office recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.