RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022 declared direct link to check here
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022 declared | Direct link to check here
RRB NTPC CBT 2 result, along with cut-offs for pay levels 2 and 5 have been announced on rrbcdg.gov.in. Here is direct link to check results.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022: Railway Recruitment Board, RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022 has been declared today, July 18, 2022 for Level 5 and Level 2. All the candidates can check the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022 on the official website rrbahmedabad.gov.in Candidates can also check the NTPC CBT 2 results on the RRB regional official websites.
How to check Railway Recruitment Board NTPC CBT 2 result
- Go to rrbcdg.gov.in.
- On the homepage, links to check list of selected candidates and cut-off marks will be displayed.
- Enter login credentials, if required, and submit.
- View result.
For more information about skill tests, candidates can check notifications hosted on the RRB website.
Direct link to check Railway Recruitment Board NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022 Level 5 and Level 2
Candidates who have successfully cleared the RRB NTPC CBT 2 have been provisionally shortlisted for appearing in the Computer Based Typing Skill Test (CBTST). “The roll number of the provisionally qualified candidates for CBTST is arranged horizontally in ascending order from left to right and not in order of merit,” read the official notice.
The 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT-II) was conducted from June 12 to June 15, 2022.
The total number of candidates shortlisted for appearing in CBTST is eight times the revised vacancy notified on the official websites of RRBs for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist & Senior Time Keeper (Level-5).
Railway Recruitment Board NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022: How to Check
- Visit to the Railway Recruitment Board official website
- On the homepage, click on, “CBT2-Level 5, 2 – Score card Link – Status for CBTST”
- Enter roll number (or) registration number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Your RRB NTPC CBT 2 Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take the print out of the same for future reference.