RSMSSB Rajasthan WRD Recruitment 2016, 583 JEN Vacancies Apply Online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 for Junior Engineer Posts
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through RSMSSB‘s website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for the posts of Junior Engineer. There are Total of 583 posts or Vacancies under this RSMSSB Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about RSMSSB Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Junior Engineer Post Details, Apply Online.
RSMSSB has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is15th July 2016.
Details about RSMSSB Recruitment 2016
All important details of RSMSSB recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : RSMSSB
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
- Recruitment at: Anywhere in the state
- Pay Scale: Rs.9.300/- to Rs.34.600/- along with grade pay Rs.3.600/- from the Raj Water Resources Department.
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits: Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years of age for open category applicants.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category people as per State Government orders and norms
- Educational Qualifications :
- Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Application Fee:
- 650/- (six hundred & fifty rupees) for General and OBC/ SBC (creamy layer) Quota Contestants.
- 450/- (four hundred & fifty rupees) for OBC/ SBC (non-creamy layer) Aspirants.
- 350/- (three hundred fifty rupees) for SC/ ST Quota Candidates
- Application Starts From: 15th June 2016
- Last Date : 15th July 2016
- Official Website: www.rajasthan.gov.in
- More Details / Note: Payment modes are briefly mentioned in the official notification so refer it from a quick link given below.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search a link titled as “Rajasthan WRD JEN Recruitment Notification 2016-17” and then open it.
- First, go through all the general instructions written in a notification to be sure about your eligibility status.
- Now, press on an “Apply Online” link to fill up the application form.
- Insert all correct details in the prescribed format of the registration form.
- Remit the fees using Net Banking or Debit/ Credit cards.
- Verify that all details filled up in the application form are correct or not.
- At last, click on a “Submit” button.
- Save and then take a printout of the system generated copy for further procedure.
RSMSSB Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||583||Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
RSMSSB Selection Process 2016
Selection process for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview.. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.Getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at within the state. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the RSMSSB recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.