RTE Admission Process 2021-22 Maharashtra State (Started) Online Apply
RTE Admission Process 2021-22 Maharashtra:RTE (Right to Education) Admissions in Maharashtra 2021-22 Under Right of online admission RTE will be started from March 3 2021 Parent who wish to make use of admission under the RTE in Maharashtra 2021-22 application form the official website. Candidates can fill the application form till March 03, 2021 to March 21 2021 in online mode only at student .maharashtra.gov.in. RTE- the Right to free and compulsory education came into force in 2010 from April 1st in the state. According to the rule, the non-governmental schools are required to reserve 25 percent of seats for the children of weaker section classes in entry-level classes and ensure their free education till 8th class. Get here the complete details of RTE Admission 2021-22 Maharashtra, form this page.
RTE (Right to Education) Maharashtra Admission 2021: State of Maharashtra an admission process will be Started which is organized by the School Education and Support Department, Government of Maharashtra. Guardians who are paying attention in applying for the RTE 25% reserved seats may apply through online mode. You need to check he complete eligibility norms before applying for RTE Maharashtra Admission. Maharashtra RTE Admission Online application form filling procedure will commence on the official website. Apply for the admission of your child by following instructions as mentioned here. Get complete details of RTE admission from the below-uttered section.
Apply for RTE Admission 2021. : Click here
Required Documents for RTE online application (for references). : Click here
Self Declaration letter.: Click here
Official Website : Click here
Application Date : 3 March 2021 to 21 March 2021
RTE Admission Required Documents
- Birth certificate of the student
- Caste certificate if the seat is claimed on reservation
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Income certificate of the parents
- Proof of residence (Aadhar Card/ Passport/telephone bill/ water bill/driving
RTE Admission District wise Vacancies Details
|District||RTE Schools||RTE Vacancy|
Admission Process 2021-22 : Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through online application.
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
a) School Contacts
b) Valid age limit for admission
c) Total strength,(30 sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
d) Accurate school location on Google map
The steps involved are as follows.
1) Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
2) Enter child details, parent details.
3) Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and within 1-3 KM range from your house.
4) Select the required standard.
5) Upload required documents.
6) Confirm the application.
7) After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to help desk provided.
1) The schools having more vacancies and less number of applications will allot the seats to all applicants.
2) The schools having less vacancy will use lottery system. The lottery will be drawn and generated by the district administration i.e. Education officer, Primary for the district.
3) The selection list will be published on the system.
4) The list will be made available under application login for parents. The admit card can be printed.
5) Schools will admit the students as approached by parents after completing necessary requirements.