RTMNU Admission Card Winter – 2021 Released Download here BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCCA, BBA
RTMNU Admission Card Winter 2021 : Nagpur University will be releasing the RTMNU Hall Tickets- 2021 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCCA, BBA Semester Examination. The RTMNU Hall Ticket 2021 is an important document to be brought by the candidate when appearing for the Exams. If a candidate faces any query regarding the RTMNU Admit Card 2021, then he or she has to contact the concerned Authority without fail. If you any correction Subject and Name to the hall ticket student can contact the respective college. For more details and information related to the RTMNU Admit Card 2021, read this article.
Read More : RTMNU Result -2021 BE Result Download
Read More : RTMNU- Time Table 2021 (Released) Download PDF
Read More : RTMNU -Online Exam link 2021 Released
Read More : RTMNU Time Table 2021
Read More :RTMNU -Online Exam link 2021
Read More : RTMNU Revised Syllabus 2021
Read More : RTMNU Update New Syllabus 2021
Online Examination link: www.rtmnu.net
Download the RTMNU Hall Ticket Winter -2021
B.A : Click here for the Download Hall Tickets
B.Com : Click here for the Download Hall Tickets
BBA : Click here for the Download Hall Tickets
BCCA : Click here for the Download Hall Tickets
B.Sc : Click here for the Download Hall Tickets
The RTMNU Hall Ticket Winter 2021 updates are here in this table. Aspirants to check RTMNU Winter Exam Dates, Hall Ticket Status etc.
|University Name||Rashtra Sant Tukadoji Maharaj University Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Category||RTMNU UG Hall Ticket 2021 Winter|
|Courses||BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA|
|Winter Exam Date||October 2021|
|Exam Type||UG 1st, 2nd,3rd , 4th, 5th, 6th Semester|
|RTMNU Summer 2021 Hall Ticket Status||Link Given Below|
1. The students have to appear for online examination using web Base Applications at https://www.rtmnu.net
2. Students have to solve 40 Questions within one hour as per given scheduled time
3. All Questions are compulsory for all subjects
RTMNU Online Examination link: www.rtmnu.net
1. The students should appear their online exam as per time table uploaded on RTMNU site. The students have to solve 40 Question within one hour as per schedule time. All the questions are compulsory for all subjects
2. Exams can be taken on devices such as Laptop/ Smart-Phone/ Tablet/ Desktop. Charge the Laptop / Smart Phone / Tablet well in advance to last for at least 2 hours
3. The device should have continuous, stable and good internet connectivity.
4. For the smooth attempt of the online examination, students are advised to:
a. Sit in a closed room having enough light for the Camera to detect himself/herself. Make sure that you sit, facing the light during the examination. Do not sit against or near the window.
b. Please make sure that there is no noise around you during the examination, otherwise Artificial
Intelligence (AI) will detect and capture the same as deviation.
c. Position the device in such a way that the front camera captures your face properly and you can
sit for one hour to take up the examination conveniently without moving the device.
d. If your device is using a Wi-Fi router, make sure to sit near the Wi-Fi Router/Modem to avoid any signal related issues.
Prerequisites for the examination
1. Working Webcam on Desktop computer and laptops and front mobile camera on smart phone.
2. Ensure that your smart phone or laptops are sufficiently charged before the start of Examination.
3. Continuous, Stable & good internet connectivity is essential.
4. Exam admission card to be obtained from college. The User ID and Password are printed on students admission card. The password cannot be changed.