RTMNU Admission 2021-22 First Year Post Graduate(PG) Academic Year 2021-22
Admission Schedule for the admission in the first year of Post Graduate Courses for the Academic Year 2021-22
RTMNU PG Admission 2021-22 : Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) is inviting an application form for admission to the PG courses, the application form of which will begin from the 20th August, 2021 and last date of submission application 9th September 2021. The admission to the courses of PG academic year 2021-22
RTMNU Application Form will be Released in 20th August 2021 on the official website and those candidates are wishing to get admission in the various programs from the various affiliated colleges of this university, they can fill the Application Form through online mode by visiting on the official website.
RTMNU Admission 2021-22: Rashtra Santa Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University has started the RTMNU Admission. Those students, who wish to take admission in PG Courses, must submit the application form before the last date that is 09-09-2022.
RTMNU Admission 2021-22
Courses Offered by Nagpur University:
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Computer Management (M.C.M)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib)
- Master of industrial Relation & personal Management (MIRPM)
RTMNU PG Admission Scheduled 2021-22
Common Admission Schedule for Posy Graduate Non-Professional Courses Conducted by the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 22021-22
Common Admission Schedule for Under Graduate Non-Professional Courses Conducted bv the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 22021-22
- Registration on RTMNU Site From 05-8-2021 to 18-8-2027
- Sale of Prospectus From 05.8.2021
- Submission of Application form to the colleges. From 05-8-2021 to 20-8-2021
- Display of Merit List & Waiting List. Date 24-8-2021.
- Finalization of Admissions From Merit List From 25-8-2021 to 28-8-2021
- Finalization of Ad missions From Waiting List From 30-8-2021 to 31-8-2021
- Counseling & Spot Admissions (if necessary) Till last date of admission prescribed by the University against Vacant Seats
RTMNU Admission Faculty
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR MULTIPLE COURSES THROUGH SINGLE LOGIN.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR ENTERING PERSONAL DETAILS AND UPLOADING DOCUMENTS AGAIN
• Portal : https://rtmnu.university.
• Student to login through portal .
• After login ; click on apply course for adding another courses .
• Select the courses and then click on submit button.
• After confirming the course selection take each printout of applied courses through preview tab.
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
UG,PG Admission 2020-21
- Portal : https://rtmnu.university
- Student to register at the portal
- After registration, the student will be provided username and password for login
- The student on login to fill Admission registration form.
- Apart from details the student to upload photo, signature and documents.
- The scanned copy of marksheets of X and XII have to be compulsorily uploaded
- If the student is short of document other than marksheets he/she can still proceed with completion of admission registration.
- On successful filling of form an “Admission Registration Number” (ARN) will be generated.
- Student can take print out of the same.
- Student while applying to college will provide ARN
- The college will be responsible for authentication of student’s documents uploaded on portal
- The college can upload/edit/delete documents of a student
- The college can download the documents
- The college will follow regular admission procedure
- On finalisation of admission the college will update ARN of all admitted students on the portal
- The college will ensure that at the time of finalisation of admission of a student all relevant documents of the student are uploaded to portal
UG & PG ADMISSION REGISTRATION 2021-22
Direct Link to Online Application : Click Here