RTMNU UG/PG Online Admission Registration 2022-23 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCCA First Year MA/M.Com/M.Sc Academic Year 2022-23
Admission Schedule for the admission in the first year of Under Graduate and Graduate Non-Professional Courses for the Academic Year 2022-23
RTMNU UG PG Online Admission 2022-23: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) is inviting an application form for admission to the UG & PG courses, the application form of which will begin from the 9th July 2022 and last date of submission application 10th August 2021. The admission to the courses of BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCCA and MA, M.Com,M.Sc many of other courses.
RTMNU Application Form will be Released in 9th July 2022 on the official website and those candidates are wishing to get admission in the various programs from the various affiliated colleges of this university, they can fill the Application Form through online mode by visiting on the official website.
Link – First Year UG Non-Professional Courses Registration and Admission Form Submission Process by student 22-23
UG ADMISSION PROCESS
Click on link for student login
First Year UG Non-Professional Courses Registration and Admission Form Submission Process by student 22-23
Important Instruction For Student
• Students should have valid Email ID & Mobile number.
• An Email/SMS intimation with the user ID and password generated on successful registration of the application will be
sent to the candidate’s Email ID/Mobile number specified in the online application form.
• If candidates do not received the Email / SMS intimations on Email ID/Mobile number specified by them they may
considered that their online application has not been successfully registered.
• Scan all original document required (Ex. Photo, Sign, SSC Mark sheet , HSC Mark sheet , Leaving Certificate, Caste
Certificate, Caste validity, eligibility certificate, migration certificate) which ever is applicable for uploading while
• If student has any disability then scan Physically disability certificate mandatorily to upload while application.
• A students have to pay 20/- registration fee once only , and the 20/- will be valid for multiple courses & multiple colleges
for the session 2022-23.
• After completing the procedure of applying online payment fee Generated e-receipt sent to registered mail ID.
• After completed all procedure students has to submit hard copy of e-receipt & application form along with original
documents & enrolment fee 90/- at college along with admission fee of the college.
• Online Registration start date 8/6/2022 to 10/8/2022
UG Admission Processes 2022-23
Common Admission Schedule for Under Graduate Non-Professional Courses Conducted bv the Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 22022-23
RTMNU Admission Faculty
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies
STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR MULTIPLE COURSES THROUGH SINGLE LOGIN.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR ENTERING PERSONAL DETAILS AND UPLOADING DOCUMENTS AGAIN
• Portal : https://rtmnu.university.
• Student to login through portal .
• After login ; click on apply course for adding another courses .
• Select the courses and then click on submit button.
• After confirming the course selection take each printout of applied courses through preview tab.
Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
UG,PG Admission 2022-23
- Portal : https://rtmnu.university
- Student to register at the portal
- After registration, the student will be provided username and password for login
- The student on login to fill Admission registration form.
- Apart from details the student to upload photo, signature and documents.
- The scanned copy of marksheets of X and XII have to be compulsorily uploaded
- If the student is short of document other than marksheets he/she can still proceed with completion of admission registration.
- On successful filling of form an “Admission Registration Number” (ARN) will be generated.
- Student can take print out of the same.
- Student while applying to college will provide ARN
- The college will be responsible for authentication of student’s documents uploaded on portal
- The college can upload/edit/delete documents of a student
- The college can download the documents
- The college will follow regular admission procedure
- On finalisation of admission the college will update ARN of all admitted students on the portal
- The college will ensure that at the time of finalisation of admission of a student all relevant documents of the student are uploaded to portal
Direct Link to Online Application : Click Here