Shivaji University Online Exam link 2022 Released
Online Exam For Shivaji University New online Exam link for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCCA, BBA, BE, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, BCA, MCA, BE, LLB Examination
Shivaji University Online Exam link 2022- Shivaji University Kohlapur officials will release the Shivaji University Online Exam Link @su-exam.eduapp.co.in and also released exam Time Table Winter/Summer 2022 at announce @unishivaji.ac.in. The Shivaji University has also hall ticket released. Candidates can check the complete Shivaji University Exam Schedule Winter 2021 from this article. University conduct the semester examination twice in a year BA B.SC B.COM BE ,BCA, BBA and Postgraduate Winter/ Summer exam schedule 2022 on the official website. All regular, Private Non-Colleges and Ex-students can download Shivaji University Time Table 2022 and also download Hall Ticket of Shivaji University March/ April Exam 2022. Candidates can check the complete details available in the Time Table and Hall Ticket. For more details on Shivaji University Time Table Winter / Summer 2022, latest updates, release date of admit card read this article. Hall Ticket will be issued by the respective college
New Update: Shivaji University Hall Ticket and Time Table Winter/ Summer 2022 – Shivaji University officials will release the Shivaji University hall ticket and Time Table 2022. The officials will release the Shivaji University Winter / Summer Time Table 2022 for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Arch, B.E, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Sc,MBA, M.Com, PG Diploma, LL.M Courses. Candidates can check the complete details about the Shivaji University Time Table Winter / Summer 2022. Hall Ticket will be Issued by the College.
Online Examination link: https://suk.brainzorg.com
Instructions via Video for Students of Winter 2022 Online Examination
Shivaji University Online Exam
1. Please check your registered mobile where we sent Login ID, Password, Exam link etc.
2. You can attend exam through any device, like Mobile, Laptop, Tab or Desktop. You need uninterrupted internet connection, updated Chrome Browser and Camera in working condition only.
3. This exam is completely MCQ based, means multiple options and you need to choose any of the answer from given options
4. There will be 25 questions and all are having 2 marks each, you need to attempt all the questions in 1 hour duration.
5. After appearing question, if you select “save & next” attempted question number will become green (can’t change the answer)
6. After appearing question, if you select “Mark for Review & Next” attempted question number will become blue (can come back and change the answer)
7. If not giving ans. or not attend, use “Save & Next”; that question number will become Red (can come back and give the answer.)
8. You need to be ready with ANYDESK application (on your mobile or laptop) for any technical help you need during or for starting examination.
9. Link to download ANYDESK for Windows or Android:
10. Use provided link for exam: https://suk.brainzorg.com
11. Please enter your PRN Number and Password to Login (which you received by Email and SMS to start your exam.) Do not share your Password with anyone.
|Download Online Exam. Android App|