Uttarakhand Public Service Commission APO Provisional Answer Key 2021 Released
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission APO Provisional Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objection By 13 December
UKPSC APO Provisional Answer Key 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the provisional answer key of assistant prosecution officer (APO) prelims exam 2021. Candidates, who appeared in the examination, can check the answer key on the official website of UKPSC at ukpsc.gov.in and can submit objection, if any, by December 13, 2021. Check details shared below.
The answer key has been released for A, B, C and D series for both General Science & Law papers. The objections can be raised only through online mode with an application fee of Rs. 50 per objection. The direct link to download UKPSC APO Answer Key 2021 is shared below.
The written exam was conducted on November 21, 2021, for 63 Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. The written exam was conducted offline with strict adherence to COVID 19 protocols. Candidates must go through the steps to download UKPSC APO Answer Key 2021 as shared below.
UKPSC APO Answer Key 2021: How to download
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, ukpsc.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Recruitment’ section available on the home page.
- Or, click on the direct link here – ‘Provisional Answer Key Paper-1 (G.S)’ and ‘Provisional Answer Key Paper-2 (Law)’.
- In case of any objection, click on the direct link here – Login for answer key objection.
- Enter roll number, date of birth, and security key to log in.
- Fill in the required details and pay the application fee.
सहायक अभियोजन अधिकारी (प्रारम्भिक) परीक्षा-2021 की Provisional Answer Key एवं Online Answer Key Objection के संबंध में विज्ञप्ति
Publish Date: 07-12-2021
Provisional Answer Key Paper-1 (G.S)
Provisional Answer Key Paper-2 (Law)