UP CATET 2022 Online Registration begins started , here’s how to apply directly
Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test 2022
UP CATET 2022 Online Registration : The Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test, UP CATET 2022 registration process has been started. Candidate who will appear for the UP CATET 2022 exam can visit the official website upcateteexam.org.
UP CATET 2022 is organized for admission to undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctoral courses. Candidates who want to get admission in these courses can fill up the online registration form by visiting the official website upcateteexam.org. Below is the direct link to apply online.
UPCATET 2022: Important Dates
|Registration Begins||March 1, 2022|
|Registration window closes||April 30 , 2022|
|Form edit window||May 1 to 5, 2022|
|Admit card||June 1, 2022|
|Exam date||June 16 and 17, 2022|
|Result declaration||June 30, 2022|
|Counselling begins||July 3, 2022|
UPCATET 2022 Registration Process: How To Apply?
Here is a step-by-step guide to help candidates apply for UP CATET 2022 online registration :
- Visit the official website at upcatetexam.org.
- Under ‘Latest Update UP CATET’ click on ‘Click Here for New Registration.’
- Click on UP CATET 2022 application link.
- Fill in your information on the login page.
- After logging in, UP CATET 2022 form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the form correctly and upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application free.
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out .
Applicants wishing to apply for the exam will have to pay a registration fee.
General and OBC category applicants is Rs.1250 / –
Reserved category candidates the fee is Rs.1050 / –
Latest Update @ UP CATET 2022
Direct Link Online Registration UP CATET 2022
Candidates are requested to visit http://buat.edu.in or https://upcatetexam.org to fill the form online .
Process of Registration (New Registration)
- First of all click on the New Registration link available on the website and fill your basic details (your name, mobile number, email, category, course selection, pre-educational qualification, group paper for the exam) carefully. After that click on submit button.
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number given by the candidate. After filling the OTP, click on the submit button again.
- After the OTP is verified, the login details (Registration No./User ID and Password) will be received on the registered mobile of the candidate.
- Candidate can login to fill the application form using Registration No. and Password.
- After login the candidate can change the password.
(Keep the registration number and password of the candidate safe with you. The examination body will not be responsible for its misuse.)
Make sure to keep the following details with you for online application.
- Photograph (after January 31, 2022) in JPG format maximum size 40KB
- Signature maximum size 40KB in JPG format
- Right hand index finger impression, maximum size 40KB in JPG format
- Reservation (Subcategory) Certificate (FF, DP, PwD, UE), in JPG format Max.
- Size 200KB (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate in JPG format with a maximum size of 200KB (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
online application process
- The candidate has to login through his/her registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all their details like Name, Address, Reservation (Main Category/Subcategory), Educational Details, Date of Birth, Address, Selection of Examination Center etc. carefully.
- After filling the details for the application, upload your photograph, signature, right hand index finger impression, certificate etc. After that submit the application fee online.
- Read all your details carefully before submitting the application fee. If there is any discrepancy, correct it.
- The application fee can be paid through online (Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking).
- After successful submission of application fee, candidates should take a print of their application form and keep it safe with them.
|General, Other Backward and Economically Weaker Sections (UR, OBC & EWS)||Rs 1250.00||Additional bank transaction charges will have to be borne by the applicant himself.|
|SC/ST (SC/ST)||Rs 1050.00|
Candidate must have valid mobile number and email id. During the application process, OTP and registration details will be sent to the same registered mobile
Will come at no. All the information related to the entrance exam will be sent on this mobile no.