UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 44 Statistical Investigators Posts @ www.upsc.gov.in
Various Post Details, Apply Online
UPSC has published notification for the recruitment of various posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 14th July 2016.
Details About UPSC Recruitment 2016
All important details of UPSC recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: Various
- Recruitment at : India
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits : updated soon
- Educational Qualifications : updated soon
- Application Fee: updated soon
- Application Starts From: 25st June 2016
- Last Date : 14th July 2016
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
UPSC Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||Junior Scientific Officer||06||updated soon|
|2||Medical Officers/Research Officer||04|
|5||Junior Scientific Officer||01|
|6||Senior Photographic Officers||02|
|8||Joint Secretary and Legal Advisor||17|
|9||Senior Mining Geologist||03|
|10||Assistant Mining Geologist||01|
UPSC Selection Process 2016
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults..in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in