MOSPI Recruitment 2016, 431 Field Investigator Vacancies Available at www.mospi.nic.in
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through MOSPI‘s website www.mospi.nic.in for the posts of Field Officer. There are Total of 413 posts or Vacancies under this MOSPI Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about MOSPI Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Field Officer Post Details, Apply Online
MOSPI has published notification for the recruitment of Field Officer posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http:// www.mospi.nic.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 21st June 2016.
Details about MOSPI Recruitment 2016
All important details of MOSPI recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : MOSPI
- Name of Post: Field Officer
- Recruitment at: TamilNadu.
- Pay Scale : 16,500/-
- Application Mode : Online.
- Age Limits : MIN 21 Years- MAX 30Years
- Educational Qualifications: Graduation degree from any reputed University with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the papers at degree level.Candidate must have knowledge of local language, English, and computer applications like MS Office, etc.
- Application Starts From: 6th June 2016
- Last Date: 21st June
- Official Website : www.mospi.nic.in
- More Details / Note :
- About: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation came into existence as an Independent Ministry on 15.10.1999 after the merger of the Department of Statistics and the Department of Programme Implementation. The Ministry has two wings, one relating to Statistics and the other Programme Implementation. The Statistics Wing called the National Statistical Office (NSO) consists of the Central Statistical Office (CSO), the Computer Centre and the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO). The Programme Implementation Wing has three Divisions, namely, (i) Twenty Point Programme (ii) Infrastructure Monitoring and Project Monitoring and (iii) Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme. Besides these two wings, there is National Statistical Commission created through a Resolution of Government of India (MOSPI) and one autonomous Institute, viz., Indian Statistical Institute declared as an institute of National importance by an Act of Parliament.
How to Apply for MOSPI Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.mospi.nic.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
MOSPI Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1||Field Officer||431||· Graduation degree from any reputed University with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the papers at degree level.
Candidate must have knowledge of local language, English, and computer applications like MS Office, etc.
MOSPI Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Field OFFICERS Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview.. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the FIELD OFFICERS recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.