GUJCET Admit Card 2023 Download Here
GUJCET Admit Card 2023 Out check how to download
GUJCET 2023 Admit Card has been released on March 23, 2023. Candidates who have registered for the exam can now download their hall tickets by logging in to the official website – gujcet.gseb.org.
Admit Card GUJCET 2023: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) today released the admit card for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023. Candidates who applied for the exam can download the hall tickets from the official GUJCET website — gujcet.gsebht.in.
As per the schedule, GUJCET 2023 will be held on April 3, 2023, in a single shift – from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The Gujarat Common Entrance Test, GUJCET 2023 is a state-level entrance examination conducted to shortlist candidates for admission into various undergraduate engineering and pharmacy programs in Gujarat.
Steps to Download GUJCET 2023 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar
- Click on the ‘board website’.
- Search for the link that says ‘GUJCET 2023 hall ticket’.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Download the admit card and take its printout.
- Enter your registered Mobile Number or Email Id, which you have given while filling up GUJCET 2023 form.
- Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application Form no.
- Enter captcha code.
- Click on Search Hall Ticket button to get hall ticket.
Click here to Download GUJCET 2023 Hall Ticket
GUJCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The highlights of GUJCET 2023 Exam Pattern are given below:
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and paper)
- Duration for B.Tech: 120 minutes for Physics & Chemistry | 60 minutes for Mathematics
- Duration for B.Pharma: 120 minutes for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
- Medium of exam: English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for every correct answer | 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Total number of questions: 120