AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 -329 Senior Resident | Staff Nurse posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through AIIMS‘s website for the posts of Senior Resident, Staff Nurse, Tutor. There are Total of 329 posts or Vacancies under this AIIMS Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about AIIMS Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Various Post Details, Apply Online
AIIMS has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Staff Nurse, Tutor posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links
Details about AIIMS Recruitment 2016
All important details of AIIMS recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar
- Name of Post: Senior Resident , Staff Nurse , Tutor
- Recruitment at: Bhubaneswar
- Pay Scale
- For Senior Residents Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA and Other allowances
- For Demonstrators Rs.15, 600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay). [NPA only for Medical Officers] and Other
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limits: updated soon
- Application Fee: General Category applicants have to pay Rs.500 /- as application fee
- 250 for reserved category.
- Application Starts From: Available now
- Last Date:
- 4th July 2016 ( Staff Nurse Post )
- 31st August 2016 (Tutor/Demonstrator & Senior Resident Post)
- Note: Candidate having MD/DNB in Pediatrics or Medicine can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neonatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
- About: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jaipur and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi.
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
AIIMS Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Staff Nurse Grade-I||25||updated soon|
|2.||Staff Nurse Grade-II||50|
|3.||Tutor/Demonstrator||70||MD/PH.D/M.SC in the subject concerned. MBBS candidates can also apply. iii. Candidates those completing the above degree courses by July 2016 are also eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of interview.|
|4.||Senior Resident||189||A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognised University/Institute|
AIIMS Selection Process 2016
Selection process for AIIMS Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.Getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at bubaneswar. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the AIIMS recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in