BEL Recruitment 2016 – 18 Engineer and Havildar Post @ www.belindia.com
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through BEL‘s website for the posts of Contract Engineer and Havildar. There are Total of 18 posts or Vacancies under this BEL Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about BEL Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Contract Engineer and Havildar Post Details, Apply Online
BEL has published notification for the recruitment of Contract Engineer and Havildar posts. The job is on government basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published. Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 12th July 2016.
Details about BEL Recruitment 2016
All important details of BEL recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Name of Post: Contract Engineer and Havildar
- Recruitment at: Anywhere In India
- Pay Scale : updated soon
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limits: Age of the applicant should not be more than 25 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt rule and regulation.
- Application Fee: Applicants are exempted from application fee.
- Application Starts From: Available now
- Last Date: 12th July 2016
- About: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. The growth and diversification
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
BEL Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Contract Engineer||16||Applicants should have passes B.E. | B.TECH in relevant Electronic.|
|2.||Havildar||02||Applicant should have done SSLC from recognized university along with 15 Years Service in in defense force/ Paramilitary Forces as Non Commissioned Officers.|
BEL Selection Process 2016
Selection process for BEL Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.Getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the BEL recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
Official Website: www.bel-india.com