APPSC Group III Recruitment 2016, 1000 Junior Inspector VDO Vacancies available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through APPSC‘s website www.psc.ap.gov.in for the posts of Junior Inspector Village Development Officer. There are Total of 1000+ posts or Vacancies under this APPSC Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this APPSC recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Junior Inspector /Village Development Officer Post Details, Apply Online
APPSC has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Inspector /Village Development Officer posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.psc.ap.gov.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is released soon..
Details about APPSC Recruitment 2016
All important details of APPSC recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: Junior Inspector /Village Development
- Recruitment at Andhra Pradesh.
- Pay Scale : Candidates who will be selected will get a high pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances from the organization
- Application Mode: Online.
- Age Limits: Min 18 Years.
- Age Relaxation: The reserved category aspirants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with rules and regulations of the Government.
- Educational Qualifications: All the candidates must have completed their Graduation studies. In a particular field with 60% minimum aggregate marks.
- Application Fee: Rs Available Soon
- Application Starts From: Available Soon
- Last Date : Available Soon
- Official Website : psc.ap.gov.in
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
APPSC Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Junior Inspector||1000+POSTS||All the candidates must have completed their Graduation studies. In a particular field with 60% minimum aggregate marks.|
|2.||Village Development Officer|
APPSC Selection Process 2016
Selection process for APPSC Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the APPSC recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.