DTE Poly Admission 2016 Application Form at poly2016.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Polytechnic or Diploma Engineering Admission Process 2016 – 2017 is going to start from 18 June 2016. Candidates can fill up the Online Registration forms from links www.poly2016.dtemaharashtra.gov.in given on this page. Online Application Forms for Diploma Engineering Admission 2016 are now available. For online application forms fill up the forms from given links and enter basic details required for the admission of Polytechnic 2016.
Government of Maharashtra has notified the rules to regulate the admissions to the First and Direct Second Year of Full Time Professional Diploma Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Hotel Management and Catering Technology). These rules are called the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission to the Full Time Professional Diploma Technical Courses) Rules, 2016. This brochure gives information regarding the eligibility and rules of admission for these courses to first year and Direct Second Year of various professional Diploma Technical courses in the State of Maharashtra. This also provides information about invitation of applications for admission, preparation of merit list, Distribution of seats, details of reservation, various rounds and stages of Centralized Admission Process (CAP), admission in Institutional Quota and vacant seats after CAP, super numeracy seats, refund of fees, etc.
These rules are also applicable for admissions in Government and Government aided professional educational institutions vide Government Resolution of Higher and Technical Education Department.
Online registration of application for admission through computer connected to Internet on the website for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant/Minority Candidates.
Eligibility For Diploma Poly Engineering Admission 2016
- (1) Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate.-
- (i) The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- (ii) Passed SSC or its equivalent examination from recognized institution with at least 35% aggregate marks.
- (iii) Candidates who have passed Maths/ Mathematics (code 71 for Maharashtra State Board) and Science 8b Technology (code 72 for Maharashtra State Board) are only eligible for admission.
List of Documents Required for Polytechnic Diploma Admission 2016
- At the time of verification of documents such candidates may submit either of the following documents:
- 1. Birth Certificate indicating place of birth in Maharashtra
- 2. School / College Leaving Certificate indicating place of birth in Maharashtra
- 3. Receipt of Application made to Tahasildar for Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra.
Important Links given Below :-