ESIC Recruitment 2022, Online Apply For 3882 UDC, MTS & Steno Post
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an official notification inviting online applications for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer. A total of 3882 vacancies have been announced under ESIC Recruitment 2022. The interested candidates must go through the region-wise detailed notification and the vacancies below before applying for the 3882 posts under ESIC Recruitment Notification 2022. The ESIC online application process has been started. The last date to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2022 is 15th February 2022. Check the below article for more details regarding ESIC recruitment 2022.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||15/01/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||15/02/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||15/02/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||02/03/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022|
ESIC Vacancy 2022 for UDC, MTS & Steno
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Vacancy 2022 Details|
|ESIC Region||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Stenographer||Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)||Total|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||04||203||320|
Educational Qualification For ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and databases.
|Stenographer (Steno.)||1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2. Skill Test Norms:
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
50 minutes (English),
65 minutes (Hindi)
(Only on computers).
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.|
ESIC Age Limit (as on 15.02.2022)
The candidate should be of the age limit shown below to be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022.
|Category||Age Limit (in years)|
|UCD & Steno||18 – 27|
|MTS||18 – 25|
ESIC Salary Structure
|ESIC Posts||ESIC Salary|
|ESIC UDC and ESIC Stenographer||Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|ESIC MTS||Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)|
Examination: ESIC Recruitment 2022 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
|Registration starts from||Jan 15, 2022|
|Last date to register||Feb 15, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|ESIC Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
How to apply for ESIC Exam?
Follow the steps below to easily apply for various posts under ESIC.
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of ESIC.
- Step 2: Upon reaching the home page, you have to click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Step 3: After that, you will see the multiple notifications for numerous posts under ESIC.
- Step 4: You can either click on them or you can select your desired notification from the latest news box.
- Step 5: Post clicking on your desired post, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will need to fill your contact details e.g. Name, Phone No, Email ID etc.
- Step 6: You will be receiving an OTP on your registered mobile number. You need to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal to validate your registration.
- Step 7: Then you will be able to fill your application form details and upload documents. Afterwards, you will have to recheck your application form. Check for any errors or wrongly filled information.
- Step 8: Then, you will have to pay your fee to complete your application form. If you would not pay the fee, then your application will be considered incomplete and hence your candidature would not stand.
- Step 9: Post the payment of the fee, you will be able to download and print your application form. Keep it safe for further selection.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online Application
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Direct Link||JOIN NOW|