GAT-B/BET 2022 NTA Extends Registration Date Till April 3; Here’s How To Apply
GAT-B/BET 2022: The last date to apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2022 is now April 3, 2022. Candidates who want to appear in GAT-B/BET or both can apply.
GAT-B/BET 2022 Registration Date Extends : The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the registration deadline for Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) 2022. The last date to apply for the GAT-B and BET 2022 is now April 3, 2022. Candidates who want to appear in GAT-B/BET or both can apply.
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 1200 for one test (GAT-B or BET-2022) and Rs 2400 for both tests. Candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will have to pay Rs 600 for one test and Rs 1200 for both tests.
Steps to register for NTA GAT-B/BET 2022
- Visit the official website dbt.nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on “GAT-B & BET 2022 Registration” link
- Register and create login credentials
- Login and fill the online application
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the applicable fee and submit form
- Download and take a printout for future reference
The GAT-B exam will be held from 9 am to 12 pm, while the BET exam 2022 will be conducted from 3 pm to 6 pm.
GAT B, BET Exams 2022 – How to apply
- Visit the official website – dbt.nta.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “GAT-B & BET Registration 2022” link.
- Enter all the required details, upload documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the application.
- Download and take a printout.
The Graduate Aptitude Test- Biotechnology (GAT-B)/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) is a national level entrance examination for admission to Department of Biotechnology supported postgraduate programme in Biotechnology and allied areas in participating institutions (GAT-B) and for award of DBT – Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology (BET).