CMAT Admit Card 2022 likely to be out soon, know how to check
CMAT Admit Card 2022: The admit card for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is likely to be out soon. Applicants who will appear for the exam can check here for more updates.
Admit Card CMAT 2022: The National Testing Agency, will soon release the admit cards for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) on the official website cmat.nta.nic.in. Apart from this, NTA will conduct the CMAT-2022 exam on April 9.
- Admit Card for CMAT-2022
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination centre, on Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, they may
approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and
follow them during the conduct of the examination.
CMAT ADMIT CARD 2022: STEPS TO DOWNLOAD
- Visit the official website of CMAT at cmat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the admit card link available on the home page
- A new page will open on the screen
- Key in your login details and click on submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take print out for future need.
CMAT ADMIT CARD 2022: OTHER DETAILS
- The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to a Management Programme(s) in the country
- This Test facilitates AICTE affiliated participating Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT-2022
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2022-23, can also apply for CMAT-2022.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2022.
The syllabus for the exam will be as per prescribed by AICTE