Guru Gobind Singh Medical College Faridkot Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited on or before 18.04.2016 from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular basis in its constituent college
University Office Recruitment 2016
1. Registrar-1 (UR) Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot
2. Professor-5 (General Surgery-2 (UR-1, SC-1) Skin & V.D.-1 (UR-1), ENT-1(UR-1), Orthopaedics-1(UR-1)
3. Associate Professor -08 (Microbiology-1(UR-1), General Medicine-2(UR-1,SC-1), General Surgery-2(UR-1,SC-1), Plastic Surgery-1(UR-1), Psyhciatry-1(UR-1), Orthopaedics-1(SC-1)
4. Assistant Professor-14 (Pathology-2(UR-1,SC-1), Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion (IHBT)-1(UR-1), General Medicine-3(UR-2,SC-1), Radiodiagnosis-1(SC-1), Ophthalmology-1(UR-1), General Surgery-2(SC-2), Plastic Surgery-1(SC-1), Obst. & Gynae-1(SC-1) , Anaesthesia-1(UR-1), Paediatrics-1(SC-1)
5. *Senior Resident -19 ( General Medicine-1(UR-1), Paediatrics-2(UR-1, SC-1), General Surgery-4(UR-3,SC-1), E.N.T-1(UR-1), Obst & Gynae-1(UR-1), Radiodiagnosis-3(UR-2,SC-1), Radiotherapy-3(UR-2,SC-1), Anaesthesia-4(UR-2,SC-2))
6. *Junior Resident-13 (ICCU(Medicine)-2(UR-1,SC-1), NICU/PICU-4(UR-3,SC-1), ICU(Surgery)-4(UR-3,SC-1), Plastic Surgery-3(UR-2,Sc-1)
7. Tutor-8 (Pathology-1(SC-1), Forensic Medicine-3(UR-2,SC-1), Community Medicine-3(UR-2,SC-1), Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion (IHBT)-1(UR-1)
Salary Details of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College Faridkot Recruitment 2016
1. Registrar – Rs. 37400-67000+10000 G.P
2. Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+10000 G.P
3. Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000+8900 G.P
4. Assistant Professor – Rs..37400-67000+8600 G.P
5. Senior Resident – Rs. 55,000/- p.m
6. Junior Resident – Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
7. Tutor – Rs. 35,000/- p.m. (consolidated pay)
Qualification & Experience Details For Recruitment 2016
i) From amongst the academicians in the filed of Health Sciences who
are not lower in rank than that of Professor.
OR ii) From amongst the officers of the Government who are not lower in
rank that of a Additional Secretary to Government. iii) By transfer from amongst the Registrars of other University of Health
Sciences or Medical or Technical University in the Country. iv) The Registrar shall hold office for a period of four years and shall be
eligible for re-appointment for a further period of four years;
Provided that no person appointed as Registrar shall hold office on attaining the age of sixty years.
Sr.No. 2 to 7 As per MCI norms.
General terms and conditions For Application Forms
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under:
i) For Sr.No. 1 to 7 Rs. 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. Maximum age limit for Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor is upto 42 years relaxable upto 52 years for all state/Cental Govt. employees. For other posts the maximum age is 37 years. For the post of Senior Resident there is no age bar. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules.
4. Reservation policy as per Pb. Govt,.rules.
5. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
6. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 18.4.2016 upto 05.00 PM.
7. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
8. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
9. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
10. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.