CBI Recruitment 2016 – DSP | Advisor Posts posts @ www.cbi.nic.in
Central Bureau of Investigation invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through CBI‘s website for the posts of Senior Advisor and Advisor. There are Total of 118 posts or Vacancies under this CBI Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about CBI Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Senior Advisor and Advisor Post Details, Apply Online
CBI has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Advisor and Advisor posts. The job is on government basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 30th June 2016.
Details about CBI Recruitment 2016
All important details of CBI recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Central Bureau of Investigation
- Name of Post: Senior Advisor and Advisor
- Recruitment at: Delhi
- Pay Scale: updated soon
- Application Mode : Online / Offline
- Age Limits: The age of applicants should not be more than 56 years. The relaxation in age will be given to concerned category as per govt norms
- Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have passed Graduation from any recognized board and university with the required work Experience
- Application Fee: updated soon
- Application Starts From: Available now
- Last Date: 30th June 2016
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
CBI Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Senior Advisor||updated soon||Applicants should have passed Graduation from any recognized board and university with the required work Experience|
CBI Selection Process 2016
Selection process for CBI Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.Getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the CBI recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.
Official Website: www.cbi.nic.in