OUCET PG Entrance Results 2016 @ oucet.ouadmissions.com
OUCET PG Entrance Test Exam Result 2016
Osmania University Common Entrance Test or OUCET for PG Courses result will declared now. Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) are being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities. The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University has been successfully carrying out the gigantic task of conducting entrance tests and admissions into various courses offered by the University and its affiliating institutions since 2000-2001 academic year.
Application Form OUCET PG Entrance Test
The Registration and Submission of online application involves following four steps:
- Registration and Fee Payment,
- Uploading of colored Photo,
- Signature and Certificates (if applicable), & Filling up of application and
Osmania University PG Entrance Test Date
oucet.ouadmissions.com Result of OUCET PG Entrance Test
The Result of Osmania University CET will be announced in the month of July 2016, Osmania University has conducted an Entrance examination for large number of candidates under this CET process. According to revised news, the written test was peacefully held at all examination centers as per the timing given by department for admitting desired applicants. Large number of candidates have applied for this Entrance from all over Telangana State. The Osmania University CET will publish the counseling dates soon after declaring the result for this Entrance 2016.
Oucet.ouadmissions.com Osmania University CET Result 2016
The candidates of the Osmania University CET 2016 results can find from links given below. We have also given the simple Point wise steps for the candidates to download the result and other details from this page. The candidates need to visit the official website for further details. Also find the option of Result 2016. You will be redirected to a new page of result section. There you need to submit your registration number/hall ticket number, DOB etc. for verification. Then you have to Click on submit/Go option. The Osmania University CET Examination Result will appear on your computer screen.
Download Rank Card OUCET PG Entrance Test Exam 2016
Student may download their rank card for the entrance test of OUCET. Below is the link of Rank card students needs to entered Hall Ticket no. which is allotted by Osmania University on exam time and entered the date of birth in DD/MM/YY format, and after that click on the search button. Student can be able to see their rank in OUCET PG Entrance Test Exam 2016.
OUCET -2016 Entrance Tests Syllabi
The Syllabi of OUCET -2016 Entrance Test are given below:
OUCET – 2016 ENTRANCE TEST PATTERN
The entrance tests in all the subjects, except that of M.P.Ed., will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions for 100 marks. For M.P.Ed. Course, the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective type questions for 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of the candidates. A table showing the incentive marks for sports achievements at different levels and sports certificate attestation form to be filled and signed by the concerned National Sports Federation /State Sports Federation /University Sports is given in Annexure-V of Information Brochure.
Pattern of Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics is as follows: Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test, namely BCBTESFSGMN&D comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Mar1<s) and Part-B (One of the optionals studied at B.Sc. level) for 60 Marks. The optionals are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
For the 5 yrs. Integrated PG Programmes, the entrance test pattern is as follows:
1.M.B.A – The paper has two parts – A & B. In Part – A. there are two sections. Section-A (Verbal Ability) containing multiple choice questions from 1 to 25 and Section-B (General Knowledge) from 26 to 40. Part – B consists of two sections. Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis) containing multiple choice questions from 41 to 70 and Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence) containing 71 to 100 multiple choice questions.
2. M.A. Applied Economics – The paper has five parts-A. B. C. D & E. Part-A (Mathematics) containing 1 to 40. Part- B (General English) containing 41 to 55. Part – C (General Knowledge) containing 56 to 70. Part – D (Current Affairs) containing 71 to 85 and Part – E (General Economics) containing 86 to 100 multiple choice questions with four alternatives a. b. c &d.
3. M.Sc. in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry – The paper has four sections -A. B. C & D. Section-A (Chemistry) containing 1 to 34. Section – B (Physics) containing 35 to 67. Section – C (Mathematics) containing 68 to 100. and section – D containing 68 to 100 multiple choice questions with four alternatives a, b, c & d. Sections A & B are common for both M.P.C & B.P.C students. Section – C Mathematics is for M.P.C students and Section – D Biology is for B.P.C students.
OUCET-2016 List of Entrance Subjects
Osmania University Entrance Test Subject list are given below:
How to download the Osmania University CET Result 2016
- Visit the official website URL given on this page, you can also refer the links given below.
- Select the option of Osmania University CET 2016 Result.
- Candidate will be redirected to a new page Osmania University CET Result 2016.
- There you need to submit your registration number/hall ticket number, DOB, Mobile number, etc. Login credentials.
- Click on submit/Go option for process.
- Osmania University CET 2016 Result will appear on your computer screen.
- Students should save it.
- Take print of it for future use.