MPSC Ophthalmic Officer Recruitment 2016 for 30 Posts
MPSC Ophthalmic Officer Recruitment 2016 at www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites applications for “Naytra Chikistak” (Ophthalmic Officer) from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through MPSC‘s website www.mpsc.gov.in for the post of Ophthalmic Officer. There are Total of 30 posts or Vacancies under this MPSC Ophthalmic Officer Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about MPSC Ophthalmic Officer Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process. So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Ophthalmic Officer Post Details, Apply Online
MPSC has published Notification for the recruitment of Ophthalmic Officer posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.mpsc.gov.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 18th August 2016.
Details About MPSC Recruitment 2016
All important details of Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: “Naytra Chikistak” (Ophthalmic Officer) Recruitment at all over Maharashtra.
- Application Mode : Online
- Age Limits :18 yrs to 38 yrs.
- Application Starts From : 4th July 2016
- Last Date : 18th July 2016
- Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
MPSC Selection Process 2016
Selection process for MPSC Recruitment 2016 will be based on written exam and interview. Written Examination Syllabus Details Ana paper Pattern details given through applicable links on this page. As per our knowledge the written test will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions which will be held for a duration of 3 hours. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.GovExam.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over Maharashtra like Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Kolhapur, Dhule, Solapur, Akola, Amravati and Ratnagiri etc., For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the MPSC recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.