University of Mumbai PET 2021 Registration Begins, Steps to Apply Here
Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021 Candidates seeking admission to PhD courses offered by the university can apply for PET 2021 at mu.ac.in. The last date to apply is October 26
Mumbai University PET 2021 Registration : University of Mumbai has released the registration form for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021. Candidates willing to get admission to PhD courses can apply at mu.ac.in. The last date to apply for Mumbai University PET is 26th October 2021.
The exam fee for general category students is Rs 1,000 and for reserved category candidates, the fee is Rs 500. Application form and fee should be submitted online. The university will not accept offline applications.
The authorities are yet to announce the exam dates and other related dates of Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test (PET). The entrance exam is for admission to PhD in 79 programmes of the four faculties – Science, Humanities, Commerce and Management, and Interdisciplinary Studies.
Read More : Mumbai University PET Result 2021
How To Apply for Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test (PET) 2021
- Step 1 – Visit to the official website of the University of Mumbai – mu.ac.in.
- Step 2 – Open the homepage, click on the Mumbai University PhD entrance test.
- Step 3 – Register by using the required details.
- Step 4 – Login and fill the application form.
- Step 5 – Upload images and pay the application fees.
- Step 6 – Submit the form.
Direct Link Mumbai University PET 2021 Registration: Apply for PET 2021 Here
Eligibility:-Master degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55 percent marks in total. (50 percent marks in case of reserved category candidates).
PET Syllabus of Different Subjects
- PET Environment Science Syllabus
- PET History Syllabus
- PET Sindhi Syllabus
- PET Geography Syllabus
- PET Gujarati Syllabus
- PET Psychology Syllabus
- PET Urdu Syllabus
- PET African Studies Syllabus
- PET Environmental Science Syllabus
- PET Social Work Syllabus
- PET Dance Syllabus
- PET RD Syllabus
- PET Syllabus in MCA
- PET Syllabus in Chem .Engg.
- Linguistics PET Syllabus
- PET Zoology Syllabus
- Applied Biology Syllabus
- PET Molecular Biology Syllabus
- PET Bioanalytical Sciences Syllabus
- PET Pharmacy Syllabus
- PET Statistics Syllabus
- Biochemistry PET Syllabus
- IT (Science) PET syllabus
- Microbiology PET syllabus
- PET Biophysics syllabus
- PET Life Sciences syllabus
- PET Syllabus Computer Science
- PET SYLLABUS FORENSIC SCIENCE (1)
- PET SYLLABUS FORENSIC SCIENCE (2)
- Syllabus PET Nano sci Nano tech
- 4.1 Geology PET syllabus
- 4.2 Botany PET syllabus
- 4.35 PET. PhD. English
- 4.36 PET. MPhil. English
- 4.37 Communication & Journalism PET Syllabus
- 4.38 Archaeology PET Syllabus
- 4.39 Archaeology PET Syllabus Buddhist Studies
- 4.40 Research Methodology AIC and BS PET Syllabus
- 4.41 MUSIC PET Syllabus
- 4.42 Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics PET Syllabus
- 4.43 Textile and Fashion Technology PET Syllabus
- 4.44 Research Methodology Home Science PET Syllabus
- 4.45 Home Science PET Syllabus
- 4.46 Sanskrit PET Syllabus
- 4.48 PET PhD PHILOSOPHY
- 4.49 PET MPhil PHILOSOPHY
- 4.50 Marathi Prapatra 1 M.Phil Ph.D. _PET_ Entrance Exam
- 4.53-PET Exm M.PHIL Syllabus Hindi
- 4.54-PET Exam Ph.D Syllabus Hindi
- 4.59 Sociology PET Syllabus
- 4.60 Sociology PET Syllabus
- 4.66 Biophysics PET Syllabus
- 4.74 Chemistry PET Syllabus
- 4.79. German PET Syllabus
- 4.80 French PET Syllabus
- 4.81 Persian PET Syllabus
- 4.82 Arabic PET Syllabus
- 4.83 Islamic PET Syllabus
- 4.84 Kannada PET Syllabus
- 4.85. Kannada PET Syllabus
- 4.86. PHYSICAL EDUCATION PET Syllabus
- 4.87 Gujarati PET Syllabus
- 4.95 Physics PET Syllabus
- 4.105 Biotechnology PET Syllabus
- 4.109 MATHS PET Syllabus
- 4.130 Electrical Engg PET Syllabus
- 4.131 Civil Engineering PET Syllabus
- 4.132 Computer Engg and IT Engg. PET Syllabus Common
- 4.137 chem Engg PET Syllabus
- 4.138 Electronics and EXTC Engg PET Syllabus Common
- 4.141 Biomedical Engg. PET 2020 Syllabus
- 4.144 Instrumentation PET Syllabus
- Architecture PET syllabus
- Mechanical Engg RM PET Syllabus