South Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 4103 Apprentice Posts Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway (RRC SCR) has published a notification for Apprentice Posts on official website i.e. scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2021: The Railway Recruitment Cell, South Central Railway (RRC – SCR) has started the online application process for the post of Apprentice from 4th October, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the same by visiting the official site of of RRC – SCR at scr.indianrailways.gov.in. The SCR Apprentice online application will close on 3rd November, 2021
SCR Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online – October 4, 2021 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last date to apply online -November 3, 2021 till 23:59 Hrs
SCR Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 4143 Posts
- AC Mechanic – 250 Posts
- Carpenter – 18 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 531 Posts
- Electrician – 1019 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 92 Posts
- Fitter – 1460 Posts
- Machinist – 71 Posts
- MMTW – 5 Posts
- MMW – 24 Posts
- Painter – 80 Posts
- Welder – 553 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 15 years and should not have completed 24 years of age as on October 4, 2021. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/Female/PWD candidates)
How to Apply RRC South Central Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on official website (scr.indianrailways.gov.in) from 04 October to 03 November 2021 by following steps:
Step 1 – Visit the official website scr.indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2 – Click on ‘Online Application for Act Apprentice Training – 2021’
Step 3 – Click on ‘New Registration’, For registration, you must have valid mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one time password) through SMS/email.
Step 4 – Login into your account and fill the application form
Step 5 – Upload Documents and Pay Application Fee
Step 5 – After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS BEFORE SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Read carefully the complete notification before filling up of online application.
2. To download the full notification click the link given below
3. For registration, you must have valid mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one time password) through SMS/email.
4. By using User ID and password, Candidate has to complete the application form.
5. Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
I) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
II) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
III) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community / income certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
IV) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
V) One passport size photo graph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VI) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VII) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
VIII) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
6. The candidate must possess minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
7. OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as processing fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
8. After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
9. The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using User ID and Password.