NTPC Recruitment 2022 of Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar Online Apply for 107 Post
Mining Overman Number of vacancy : 74
Mining Sirdar Number of Vacancy : 103
- NTPC Recruitment Mining Sirdar 2022 :The NTPC Limited has invited applications to hire professionals for Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman posts. Interested candidates can visit the official NTPC website at ntpc.co.in for more details.
The last day to apply for the posts is March 15, 2022. The recruitment drive will fill a total of 177 vacancies. Candidates will be hired on a fixed-term basis for three years.
- Date for recruitment 28th January 2022 CMHQ-02/2022 Recruitment of Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar on Fixed Term basis for Coal Mining Projects through Coal Mining Headquarters. Last date of application 15.03.2022. Queries to this advt. may be addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph: 0651 2771403.
- Mining Overman Number of vacancy : 74
- Mining Sirdar Number of Vacancy : 703
- NTPC Recruitment 2022: Educational qualification
Mining Overman post: Candidates must have a Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognised institute of repute with an overman certificate of competency under the CMR issued by DGMS for coal.
Mining Sirdar post: Candidates should have passed class 10 with the Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS for coal and the First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
- NTPC Recruitment 2022: Age limit
The upper age limit of the candidates is 57 years.
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Salary details
Mining Overman: Rs 50, 000 per month
Mining Sirdar: Rs 40, 000 per month
- How to apply for Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar posts:
1. Visit the official website – www.ntpc.co.in
2. Click on ‘Careers’ link on the Homepage
3. Click on ‘Apply’ under the title, ‘Recruitment of Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar on Fixed Term basis for Coal Mining Projects through Coal Mining Headquarters’
4. Read all instructions carefully
5. Select the link ‘Click here to apply’
6. Select either ‘Mining Overman’ or ‘Mining Sirdar’ and submit
7. Click on ‘Apply’
8. Fill the necessary details and submit the application form
Candidates can download the forms and take a print out for future reference.
Online Application Payment