UPSC AO Recruitment 2016, 257 Enforcement Officer Vacancies available at www.upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from candidates who are interested in Applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply ONLINE through UPSC‘s website www.upsconline.nic.in for the posts of Accounts Officer/ Enforcement Officer. There are Total of 257 posts or Vacancies under this UPSC Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to complete registration Process through the Online Application Forms Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about UPSC Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process .So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
Accounts Officer/ Enforcement Officer Post Details, Apply Online
UPSC has published notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer/ Enforcement Officer posts. The job is on Permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have a the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.upsconline.nic.in Notification can apply Online From the given Links. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 23rd June 2016. Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees Rs.25/- for General/ OBC & No Fees for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH Candidate. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your Challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of UPSC Recruitment.
Details about UPSC Recruitment 2016
All important details of UPSC recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : UPSC
- Name of Post: Accounts Officer/ Enforcement Officer
- Recruitment at: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.09,300/- to Rs.34,800/- and grade pay Rs.04,600/- per month as per the central government rules and regulations.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Age Limits :
- Age Relaxation: OBC category: 03 years
- SC/ST category: 05 years
- EPFO employees: 05 years
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any subject from a government recognized Institution or University.
- Application Fee: Rs 25/- for General/ OBC & No Fees for SC/ ST/ Female/ PH applicants
- Application Starts From: 10th June 2016
- Last Date: 23rd June 2016.
- Official Website : www.upsconline.nic.in
- More Details / Note :
- About __________ :
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Carriers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
UPSC Recruitment Vacancies Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Accounts Officer/||257||Bachelor Degree in any subject from a government recognized Institution or University|
|2.||Enforcement Officer||§ SC – 30 seats
§ ST – 06 seats
§ OBC – 84 seats
§ UR (General) – 137 seats
UPSC Selection Process 2016
Selection process for UPSC Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview.. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India like Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the UPSC recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.