UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021-Download
UPSC Admit Card EPFO- Download Admit Card Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer E.P.F.O Examination 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER IN THE EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION (EPFO)
UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 : The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Recruitment Test for Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization on 09.05.2021 (Sunday)all over India as per the Revised Programme of Examinations/RTs published on 05.06.2020.
Latest Update : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the UPSC EPFO admit card 2021 on the official website. One can download the UPSC EPFO exam admit card 2021 with their registration id or roll number. The UPSC will be conducting the written exam on May 9 for filling up a total of 421 vacancies. Check the direct link to download UPSC EPFO admit card 2021.
How to Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on “e – Admit Card: ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020”
- Go to “Click Here”, given against “ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020”
- UPSC EPFO PDF will open, read the important instruction and click on ‘Yes’
- Select your ‘Registration ID’ or ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020
CANDIDATES INSTRUCTIONS FOR CENTER: UPSC has Keeping in view the large number of candidates and requests received from the candidates for changing their Centres as well as requests received from candidates for open centres at Kolkata and Jaipur being more than their capacity, the Commission has decided to give an opportunity to the candidates, if they wish, to submit their revised choice of Centre for the Recruitment Test. The requests of the candidates for change in their Centres will be considered against the available capacities at the existing Centres as well as new centres which have been added. The Recruitment Test will now be held at 72 centres across India. 49 centres having available capacity will be opened in the first phase. In the second phase, after adjusting the options given by the candidates, other centres shall be opened as feasible.
- The window of submitting the revised choice of Centres by the candidates will be operational in two phases i.e. 15th to 21st December 2020 (06.00 PM) and 29th December 2020 to 04th January 2021 (06.00 PM) on the Commission’s website https://upsconline.nic.in/. The candidates are advised to visit the website and submit their choices of Centres of the above Test.
- The candidates may please note that their requests for change in the Centres will be considered based on the principle of “firstapply-first allot” basis and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. The candidates, who cannot get a Centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a
Centre from the remaining centres.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION E-ADMIT CARD : DOWNLOAD
|ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020|
|Exam Name||Year||Issue Date||End Date||Download e-Admit Card|
|ENFORCEMENT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS OFFICER, E.P.F.O., 2020||2020||16-04-2021||09-05-2021||Click Here|