YCMOU Online Exam link 2021 Released- Check Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Online Exam link for BA, B.Com, BCCA, BBA, BE, MA,M.Com, MBA, BCA, MCA Examination
Instructions for Students of Winter 2020 Online Examination
YCMOU Online Exam link 2021- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) officials will release the YCMOU Time Table Winter / Summer 2021 at announce @ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac and also hall ticket released Candidates can check the complete YCMOU Exam Schedule Winter 2020 from this article. To conduct the semester examination twice in a year BA B.SC B.COM and Postgraduate Winter/ Summer exam schedule 2021 on the official website. All regular, private non-colleges and ex-students can download YCMOU Time Table 2021 and Hall Ticket of Yashwantrao Chavan University March/ April/May Exam 2021. Candidates can check the complete details available in the Time Table and Hall Ticket . For more details on YCMOU Time Table Winter / Summer 2021, latest updates, release date of admit card read this article. Hall Ticket will be issued by the respective college
New Update: RTMNU Hall Ticket and Time Table Winter/ Summer 2021 – Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) officials will release the YCMOU hall ticket and Time Table 2021. The officials will release the YCMOU Winter / Summer Time Table 2021 for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Arch, B.E, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, PG Diploma, LL.M Courses. Candidates can check the complete details about the YCMOU Time Table Winter / Summer 2021. Hall Ticket will be Issued by the College.
Online Exam System-2021
Online Examination link :https://ycmou.unionline.in
Student Instructions for Online Exam
- Login instructions:
- Enter PRN (Permanent Registration Number)
- Enter Date of Birth (DDMMYY). For eg. 1st march 1999 will be 010399
- Click on Select Active Tests and select your test
- Click on Login to continue login
- For any query regarding online examinations, please contact IT-coordinator. Link: https://tinyurl.com/y284v7tn
Checklist/Requirements for Online Examination:
1. Android phone, Desktop, Laptop (Windows / Linux / Mac) with working front camera as webcam.
2. Please ensure you’re using updated browser such as (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) in incognito mode.
3. Must have an active internet connection.
4. Please ensure your mobile or laptop is fully charged.
5. Please keep required stationery handy with you (pencil, pen, rough sheet etc.)