BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 for 561 Posts
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 for 561 Posts
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 at www.bsf.nic.in
Border Security force (BSF) invites applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply OFFLINE by downloading Appliction Form from BSF‘s website www.bsf.nic.in for the posts of Constable Tradesman. There are Total of 561 posts or Vacancies under this BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016. So Dear friends if you are eligible and interested for this recruitment process then you have to download Application Forms From Links given below on this page. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process. So Remember, Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement.
BSF Constable Tradesman Post Details, Apply Offline
BSF has published notification for the recruitment of 561 posts. The job is on permanent basis. Those candidates interested in this job & Have all the desired eligibility conditions as given in the Official Notification advertisement published at http://www.bsf.nic.in Notification can apply Offline. Last Date to Apply for this recruitment is 20th June 2016. Also Candidates have to Pay the mentioned Application Fees : Rs.50. Through given Payment Mode and Keep your challan Copy of Payment in Bank. As the Challan may be required for the further queries or any formalities of BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment.
Details about BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016
All important details of BSF Constable Tradesman recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department : Border Security force
- Name of Post: Constable Tradesman
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/-
- Application Mode : Offline
- Age Limits : 18 to 23 years
- Educational Qualifications : Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Application Fee: 50
- Last Date : 20th June 2016.
- Official Website : www.bsf.nic.in
About Border Security force (BSF) :
From independence in 1947 to 1965, the protection of India’s international boundaries was the responsibility of local police battalions belonging to each border state, with little inter-state coordination. BSF is a Central Armed Police force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is one of many law enforcement agency of India. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force.
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
· Constable Cobbler : 67 Posts
· Constable Tailor : 28 Posts
· Constable Carpenter : 02 Posts
· Constable Draughtsman : 01 Posts
· Constable Painter : 5 Posts
· Constable Cook : 140 Posts
· Constable Water Carrier : 49 Posts
· Constable Washer Man : 49 Posts
· Constable Barber : 42 Posts
· Constable Sweeper : 147 Posts
· Constable Waiter : 24 Posts
· Constable Mali : 01 Posts
· Constable Khoji : 06 Posts
How to Apply for BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.bsf.nic.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Careers / Apply online
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Select a proper link of the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and scanned certificates
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take the print out of the filled application form for further Use.
- Also Remember to Note Down Your Login User Name and Password.
|BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment Vacancies Details|
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Posts||Education Qualification|
|1.||Cobbler||67||1. Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. 2 Year Diploma of ITI in Respective Trades.
BSF Constable Tradesman Selection Process 2016
Selection process for BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. Written Examination Syllabus Details and paper Pattern details given through applicable links on this page. As per our knowledge the written test will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions which will be held for a duration of 2 hours. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts. For the Practice of papers you can refer a website www.getresults.in where lots of government Examination sample papers are given for the practice.
The written Examination will be carried at various locations in all over India. For More Exam location Details Please refer the Advertisement PDF file. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her. So be prepared for the BSF Constable Tradesman recruitment 2016. For More Details go through the important links given on this page.