Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration Link Open. How to get vaccination appointment in Portal? www.cowin.gov.in
Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration Link : As India Government will be starting its third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive on May 1 for all above age of 18 years, the registration is all set to begin on cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App today. The registry will open at 4 PM and appointments at state government centers & private centers will depend on how many vaccination centers are ready by 1st May. How can registration Covid-19 vaccine detail her. There are two type of Covid-19 vaccine given link her
- Appointment for Age 18 to 44 is based on slots made available by the private vaccinations centers as well as the respective state government.
- The minimum age for each vaccination center is displayed with the name of the vaccination center. Appointment slots are available where the age displayed is 18+.
- More Appointment slots will soon be offered. If slots are not currently available, please check again after sometime. We request your patience and understanding.
- To add multiple individuals in a single Dose 2 appointment, the vaccine and Dose 1 date must be same.
- The second dose of COVAXIN should be taken between 28 days to 42 days after the first dose.The second dose of COVISHIELD should be taken between 28 days to 56 days after the first dose.
How can you register?
Step 1. Open the official website www.cowin.gov.in
Step 2. Register using your mobile number.
Step 3. Register Number OTP Verification
Step 4. To get yourself registered online, You can register 4 member with one mobile number
Step 5. You Photo ID will be verified at the time of vaccination enter your photo ID
Step 6. Check your Registered Mobile Number and Account Details
Step 7. Booking Appointment for Vaccination
Step 8. Vaccination Booking Date and Hospital Name click on CoWin tab available on the home screen.
- Step 9. Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
- Step 10. On the day of the appointment, reach the centre carrying the appointment slip and photo ID used at the time of booking the appointment.
Online Registration Portal : Click Her
Registration for 18 plus to begin on https://t.co/S3pUooMbXX, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App at 4 PM on 28th April. Appointments at State Govt centers & Private centers depending on how many vaccination centers are ready on 1st May for Vaccination of 18 plus. #LargestVaccineDrive
— Aarogya Setu (@SetuAarogya) April 28, 2021